Friday, March 28, 2014

Hodgepodge

 I realize it has been awhile… again.  I probably start all my posts this way lately.  Oh well.  There are some fun photos in this post.  The girls are growing up so fast!  I recently went through all their clothes and now have yet another Ikea bag full to sort into the "too small" box.  They are fun and funny little ladies.  Here's what we've been up to.
Funny faces through Jamie's glass.  This was so hilarious!  

 Good morning picture.  

 Lina lost her first tooth!  Here she is proudly showing it off.  

 For my birthday celebration we went to the St. Paul Conservatory where we soaked up the warm, moist air.  It was so cold outside and I didn't want to leave the jungle room.  What a beautiful place this is.  The girls so much enjoyed smelling all the flowers.  We had the wonderful company of my brother and sister-in-law too!  It was a fun day! 


 Family photo attempt.  

 I guess it just wasn't a good day for group shots.  :)  

 Checking out the goldfish with Auntie Sunny.  

 Play dough castle.  

 Really cool hair!  

 Jamie loves playing with her babies.  

We occasionally watch our little neighbor boy.  He is so sweet and the three of them play together really well.  The girls are showing him all their favorite zoo animals in this picture.  

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Cute! I had to do a double take at a few of Jaime's pictures to see if it was Lina or her. My goodness, time sure does go by fast. Hope you are doing well friend.