Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter
















Lina and I had a great time coloring eggs this year. She was so excited about all the bright colors and made sure to decorate with lots of stickers.






















She was quite the expert egg decorator. :)
















Our Easter celebration was a special one... the Evans side of the family all together again. The weather was gorgeous and Lina had fun with her first egg hunt. Jamie is growing fast too. She is pulling herself up and stood for 30 minutes yesterday playing with her toys in the toy box.















Auntie Sunni and Jon with Lina. It is nice to see them often! :)
We also took some great family photos but they are not on my computer yet. I will post them sometime soon.

















Yes, this is the newest addition to our family. It is nice to have our own set of wheels again.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter celebration!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the pics! Happy Easter to all of the Evans' and Pantels!