Everyday life is setting in as we adapt to a new routine with baby Jamie. She is such a sweetheart and has really started to smile and coo. Many times I stop and look at my girls and realize once again how richly blessed I am. I like to think about how God has entrusted these two specific people to the earthly care of Jan and I. What a huge responsibility that both stretches and strengthens. We are so glad to have them.
Jamie is quite the little peanut compared to Lina. Lina was born at about 4 kilos and Jamie is just about at 4 kilos at about 8 weeks of age. I've really enjoyed her smallness. :)
Jamie and Lina are funny to observe together. Lina is still learning the do's and don'ts and often tries to hit or poke Jamie. These actions are often followed by a kiss on the head and the desire to hold her. Each day is getting better.
As I sat down to write this post I imagined eloquently flowing words coming from my fingers as I typed, trying to explain all the things that I learn everyday or the things I wanted to share. Instead I find tired eyes, a sore back and a desire to get to bed. Nevertheless I am filled up. Filled up with God's strength and grateful for what He has blessed me with.
6 comments:
I'm sure we will understand the tiredness pretty soon;)
Great blog and beautiful kids!
Thanks Sam! It is great though! How are you guys?
- Emilie
Süüüüße Bilder!!! :-*
Tante Leo
So happy for you em! I know your a great mom! Even in the small things we show our sweet babies love!!! May He give you extra strength for today!!!
Love you guys! Can't wait to meet sweet Jaime, kiss lovely Lina, and enjoy time with the beautiful Pantel family sometime soon (I hope!).
Lovely pics. You have 2 beautiful little ones and I understand the feeling of being entrusted with these lives. I know you and Jan will be a wonderful job. Blessings...
Post a Comment