Saturday, May 14, 2011

Funny little Lina

Lina is on a roll these days doing things that are so funny! I try to catch what I can on video so here are two more that made me laugh.

The first one is of her eating chocolate ice cream in Bolzano, Italy.


The second one is of her trying on some clothes the neighbor brought over for her. She loved the colors and attempted to dress herself... she then declared that it was her swimsuit and she was ready to go swimming. :)


















Yep, my due date is 4 weeks from today! We're getting very excited and using this weekend to prepare as much as possible. I have an orchestra concert next friday I hope to play in but we'll see!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love you guys!! Hugs to all 4 of you!

Shie said...

Love the videos. Good luck on the last 4 weeks. Will be praying for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shie! Feels good to know I have that support. :) How are you guys?
- Emilie

Shie said...

We are doing well. The Spring sun is shining and I am really glad for it. Things look "brighter" when the sun shines!! Kiddos are growing up fast. I will try and update the blog over the summer!
Take care...