The weather last weekend was gorgeous and so we decided to go to Mainau, Germany. It is an island and is basically like a huge botanical gardens. It was absolutely beautiful! We also had the pleasure of Opa Michael's company with us for a few days. Lina loves her Opa!
They had a small farm area on the island and Lina really liked the baby goats. She had to approach them though, if one of them turned and started heading for her she'd run the opposite direction. It was really cute to see how excited she was to watch them.
Thanks for visiting Michael! It was great to have you stay with us!
2 comments:
Lina is such a beautiful baby! I love the pic with the spider web - I have always found them so amazing. I have committed to memory a couple of perfect ones I have seen over the years. Hi to grandpa from us...
hey Emmy,
die Fotos sind sehr sehr schön! Es ist toll Lina laufen zu sehen sie sieht sooo süß aus!!! :) Wie wars Anne zu treffen? Bestimmt cool! :)
Ich hab euch sehr lieb und es war toll das ihr neulich angerufen habt!!!
Gaaaanz viele liebe Grüße
Eure Leonie
Post a Comment