Monday, July 12, 2010

MN continues...

Our time in Minnesota continues to be very nice. Lina is walking all over the place all by herself now. We took he to the Como Zoo last weekend and she almost had more fun pushing her own stroller than looking at the animals.

She is a very happy little girl and loves all the attention she's getting.

I like this picture of Mom, Dad and Lina. The only thing that would make it a little bit better would have been if the polar bear would have been in the picture too.
Lina and I also got to meet our friends Shiloh and Esther last week. It is so enjoyable to catch up with good friends. If only time allowed for more...
Thanks for coming out Shiloh and Esther!

7 comments:

Here and Now said...

She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I can't believe how big Lina is getting she is so cute! If you are going to be here on July 19th we are having a picnic at Theodore Wirth Park with Sarah and Brandon and many others. It is starting at 5:00.

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amanda! I really wish I could come. I will be at a cabin with my family after my friend's wedding.

Lina is growing up so fast and is so much fun! How are you?

Take care!
- Emily

Shie said...

It was so much fun to see you both. Lina is adorable and you look fab in your stylin' new do!

Anonymous said...

sehr schöne Bilder, der kleine Schatz fehlt mir wirklich sehr sie sieht schon soo groß aus mach mich ein bisschen traurig das ich sie nicht sehen und knuddeln kann..
Hoffe Euch gehts gut! Hab euch sehr sehr lieb!!

Leonie

Megan said...

Hello Em! What lovely pictures! Lina is enormous! I wish I'd known you were in MN sooner, though it sounds like you were quite busy with family as I have been this summer. Hope all is well. Are you back home now?

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
Yes we are back home now. We had a great but busy time in MN. It would have been great to see you though! How are you?