Friday, March 19, 2010

A Miracle!

I haven't made a post for a while and there's been a lot going on around here. My Mom and Grandma are here and have been with us this last week. It has been wonderful having them here and we've been enjoying time together... I'll be sure to post pictures and things later. :)

On a different note, many of you know that I had the opportunity to study violin at Northwestern College with Roger Frisch from the Minnesota Orchestra. For a couple years he was suffering from uncontrollable tremors in his right arm. He ended up having brain surgery to correct the problem and played the violin during the procedure. I can't explain it as well as this video can. Just click on the link, watch and be amazed. I am in awe of this. Praise God that Roger can continue ministering through his music.

2 comments:

Shie said...

Amazing, amazing story, Emilie. I was in tears as well. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shie. I'm so glad he can continue his ministry through music. :)