Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Concert week

Many of you know that this week is concert week for me. During the last couple weeks Lina has started "singing" with me as I play. She is totally content in listening but chooses to chime in every once in a while. I noticed it is usually when I play higher pitched notes that she chooses to contribute. The first time she did this while I was practicing she really scared me because I thought something was wrong. My practicing in this clip is not very focused so please don't listen to me too carefully. I just wanted to try and capture her squealing for you all to hear. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha :D
Lina wird mal Sängerin

Leo

Anonymous said...

Esther, Shie and I just watched the clip together. So much fun! She is a little songbird in the making.

I must add - great playing.

j

Anonymous said...

So funny! She is really cute! Mark just said, "Wow!"
Mark and Christi

Sarah Ann said...

That's awesome! I love how music affects little ones! Music is such an awesome gift from God.